City and community notices...
- The Mayor's Ball – 02.03.2018
- Massman and HNTB Selected to Design, Build New Champ Clark Bridge
- Louisiana's Bicentennial Celebration Efforts Underway
- Third Street Resurfacing Between Georgia Street and Highway 54
- Five Minute Update on 911 Advisory Panel
- City of Lousiana Leading the Way in Workforce Development
You now have direct access to your local laws. This searchable municipal code can answer many questions regarding our municipal ordinances. How many dogs may I own? What is the role of the Board of Adjustment? Is the Treasurer a hire or an appointment? ...Use the online code to get your answers. If you need clarification, let us know!
We have made read only access available on our Google Drive repository for meeting notices, agendas, and minutes. This is not meant to replace the public meeting notices as required by the MO Sunshine Law. Official notices and agendas will be posted at City Hall. Note that documents may be in draft form until officially posted or approved.
Do you want to thank a police officer or let us know about a pot hole? Do you have a concern or good idea? Use this form to put your communication into our workflow.